Play Again Now has made a positive impact on the lives of many people. But don’t just take our word for it, read what real users are saying about us.
We’ve divided our testimonials into three categories. You’ll find submissions from professional athletes, as well as people in all walks of life who want to feel better faster. We also have testimonials from physicians who recommend Play Again Now for their patients.
If you would like to share how Play Again Now has improved your life, please tell us your story. We’d love to add your experience to our list of satisfied users.
- The increased dosage of Play Again Now has been very beneficial to my knee! I take 3 tablespoons each night before I retire. I just squirt 3 small shots with your new bottle. I’m assuming the bottle is meant to be metered with one short squirt equaling 1 tablespoon…anyway…that’s what it feels like to me.
- Specifically, I’ve cut way back on the Celebrex…using only the evening or morning after a very tough workout when my knee is sore.
- This past Thursday, I played 3-on-3 with my team and some better players…and was on the court for 8 straight games…playing as hard as I can play…after the workout and the following day…no pain!
- Saturday, I did a very aggressive new aerobic routine…called TATATA…it’s essentially 8 sets of 20 seconds of intense exercise with 10 second intervals. I chose to tap a basketball off the board for 20 seconds with one hand, 10 second recovery, then other hand…(I’ll be trying jump rope one day and box jumps one day this week.)
- This is a lot of jumping. Most guys do a 5-10 tap drill, by the way…and get winded with that.
- The first 4 sets were ok…I did have to add 5 seconds to my recovery time for the last 4 sets…and the 8th was brutal. I know this will get easier with a few times…I then did my normal workout…resistance bands, stretching, pushups, etc.
- The next day, my knee felt fine!I am more convinced now, than ever, that your product really works.
- Thanks again…and I’m starting to communicate with my players about their experiences. Andy has seen less joint discomfort. I’ll report as I get feedback.
- Vince Rua
- NY Legends, Colonie Senior Basketball League,
- Gold Medalists in 2012 Massachusetts’ Senior Olympic Games’ 50-55 Age Group,
- Gold Medalists in Delaware Senior Games’ 55-59 Age Group
- Finally, something that works. My left knee and both shoulders are problematic joint flex and pain spots, and Play Again Now has me back playing racquetball tournaments! Consequently I have kept my racquet sponsorship, and enjoy life and the sport I love!
- Jim Bozek
- Nationally Ranked Racquetball Competitor
- For the past 3 years I have been experiencing severe joint problems and was becoming desperate for some sort of relief. During my tenure in the military, I have completed combat deployments in the infantry, scored maximum scores on more than 40 physical fitness tests and have completed 2 dozen marathons. Needless to say, I have punished my body and abused my joints. Play Again Now not only made me feel physically better, but the product has helped me emotionally by allowing me to do what I love.
- Recently, I got my knee repaired via micro-fracture surgery and I am recovering at an incredible rate. Since my surgery, I doubled and sometimes tripled my dosage of Play Again Now. I feel sure that Play Again Now has made recovery much faster and a great success. After 6 weeks I am fully off crutches and have very little pain. Life is good!
- Joe Martin
- Sergeant Major, USMC (Retired)