Play Again Now® has made a positive impact on the lives of many people. But don’t just take our word for it, read what real users are saying about us.
We’ve divided our testimonials into three categories. You’ll find submissions from professional athletes, as well as people in all walks of life who want to feel better faster. We also have testimonials from physicians who recommend Play Again Now for their patients.
If you would like to share how Play Again Now has improved your life, please tell us your story. We’d love to add your experience to our list of satisfied users.
- I tore my ACL twice in high school, and I would get a burn in my knee when I ran obstacles. That burn in my knee is not evident – ever – since I started taking Play Again Now. I train six days a week – as often as I can. Since I’ve been doing obstacles and competing on American Ninja Warrior, my shoulders usually get looser – I could dislocate them – it’s a very intense upper-body workout. With Play Again Now, my shoulders feel stronger. Play Again Now helps me compete on American Ninja Warrior 2016.
- David Yarter, Age 24
Finalist, American Ninja Warrior 2016
Owner and Trainer, Power Park Fitness
- My goal is to stay mobile and strong, so my daily workout training includes yoga, pull-ups and regular cardio. That’s what keeps me strong and in the chutes. After taking Play Again Now, I am not quite as sore after bull riding events, feel like I’m riding better, and growing more flexible every day. When I’m more mobile, I compete stronger. Play Again Now can help riders and bullfighters – we won’t hurt ourselves as easily and can stay flexible deeper into our careers. Even got my Dad on it now!
- Mike Lee, 33, Professional Bull Rider
PBR World Finals Champion
- 20 years ago a doctor sat down and told me that I should quit competitive swimming – I would never swim again. With Play Again, I felt the call from the pool – and it all came back. I am competing at the Masters level again, and when I swim, I don’t feel like I’m 46 – I feel like a kid again! If you’re missing out on the things you really love, try Play Again Now. I’ve never had a recovery product or anything have the effect that this has had on me personally. You can keep playing with Play Again Now.
- Anthony Sullivan, Age 36
OxyClean TV Spokesman, Commercial Producer
Member, Direct Response TV Hall of Fame
- In action shooting it’s all about speed, power and accuracy. Twitch reflexes, explosive movements, finesse when moving in and out of positions, and accurate shooting on the move are all critical skills. Play Again Now made an impact for me. What I noticed most is that during intense physical training, my muscles don’t feel as sore. My joints don’t feel as creaky or stiff, and I feel faster and stronger. If Play Again Now can make you feel better, less sore and recover faster, then that’s a good thing!
- Julie Golob, Age 39
Army Veteran & US Army Female Athlete of the Year
Over 50 National, International and World titles in 7 Different Disciplines
7-Time Ladies World Speed Shooting Champion
- Strongmen hurt all of the time. My shoulder, my wrists, my knees were hurting. It’s normal. Your body will hurt with 1200 or 1300 pounds on your back – just part of the job. I felt relief from the beginning when I took Play Again Now. It is healing my joints – not just masking the pain. I train more, recover faster – I get stronger. You’re not in pain, you can train. I don’t take any other supplements. I compete all over the world, and I’m not even close to my limits in the sport.
- Dimitar Savatinov, Age 35
International Pro Strongman Competitor
America’s Strongest Man 2014 & 2015, Circus Dumbbell World Recordholder 308 pounds
- After 45 orthopedic surgeries and a lifetime of BMX competition, I took Play Again Now and that was it. I just turned 43 years old and I feel like I’m a kid again. I work out every day with little or no pain. I can move, work out, compete and play with my kids. I’m preparing to set a new world backflip record this summer on ESPN. You’re not going to ever get anything out of it if you don’t try it. So try Play Again Now! I guarantee you, you will not be disappointed.
- Kevin Robinson, Age 43
Pro BMX Bike Rider
5 Time X-Games Gold Medalist
World Record Holder
- I love to compete more than anything, and love to beat guys who are stronger than me. But what really motivates me are my 450 student athletes. They motivate me for my next big challenge. PAN helps me with any kind of post-training issues and recovery. I am relaxed, energized and refreshed. Before every contest, I feel super-flexible, have higher energy levels, and I’m just loose and ready to go. PAN plays a huge role in my success as a Pro Strongman.
- Adam Lane, 33
Pro Strongman Competitor
Head Strength & Conditioning Coordinator, Lawrence Central High, Indianapolis, IN
- Play Again Now is like the Fountain of Youth – I feel 20 years younger. I am working out longer and harder than I have in years, training for Masters Strongman. Taking other recovery products is like buying an insurance policy. You take them because you know you have to. Taking Play Again Now gives you recovery results you can see in under a week. Play Again Now is recovery you can feel – and has an immediate impact on stepping up the intensity of your workout.
- Chad Coy, Age 46
Masters Strongman Competitor
Director, Method Sports Performance
- I was blown away when I tried Play Again Now in 2014. My performance was outstanding for my first Highlands Game after knee surgery. When I stopped taking it, I felt the familiar aches and pains come back again. I can really feel the difference. Play Again Now is the first product where I have experienced immediate relief. It is part of my everyday routine supporting my heavy lifting, long throwing sessions and recovery methods as I train for the 2016 Olympic Trials.
- Adriane Wilson, Age 35
Olympic Trials Competitor, Shot put, 2004, 2008, 2012
North American Highland Games Champion 2015
Scottish Highland Games Champion 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, and 2015
- At the 2015 USS National Championship Strongman competition, my tibia snapped in half under the weight of the 700lb yoke. During rehab, Play Again Now substantially sped my healing process. But I can’t even begin to explain the support I’ve received from everyone at Play Again Now.
- Since my injury, I’ve been drinking Play Again Now every day. My orthopedic surgeon is amazed by how fast I am healing. In fact, I just took second place at the 2016 USS Nationals. Thank you Play Again Now: you are amazing and continue to be a huge help in my recovery.
- Aaron Fondry, Age 29
Strongest Man Champion Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, and White Mountain
Owner, Atlas Training Systems, Vermont
- I train three days a week events training, and lift in the gym three days a week. My body gets torn down a lot. Before I was introduced to Play Again Now, I would train a very heavy day like a squat day, and it would take me three or four days to recover. My knees were hurting bad, and my whole body just didn’t feel good. After taking Play Again Now, I could definitely start training the next day, and for days after, with little or no pain. It really helped me and it’s something that I’ll be using for the rest of my life.
- Derek DeVaughan, Age 38
Pro Strongman Competitor
Personal Trainer, CORE Fitness
- My Ironman training includes 250 miles per week on the bike, 4 to 6 hours in the pool and 40 miles of running. Play Again Now really gives me an edge with my muscles and muscle fascia. My muscle fascia really started tightening up the harder I trained. Play Again Now makes a huge difference – I don’t take as long to warm up, and I recover faster between races. In fact, athletic training and competition would be improved if people started taking Play Again Now in the beginning of their careers.
- Chris DeMarchi, Age 45
7-Time National Pro Cycling Champion
Qualified, Ironman World Championships, Hawaii, 2016