Play Again Now® has made a positive impact on the lives of many people. But don’t just take our word for it, read what real users are saying about us.
We’ve divided our testimonials into three categories. You’ll find submissions from professional athletes, as well as people in all walks of life who want to feel better faster. We also have testimonials from medical professionals who recommend Play Again Now for their patients and clients.
If you would like to share how Play Again Now has improved your life, please tell us your story. We’d love to add your experience to our list of satisfied users.
- Oral, liquid hyaluronic acid, found in Play Again Now, is proving to be a viable alternative for the patients in my practice. I recommend it frequently to augment their treatment. Professional and student athletes alike can benefit from replenishing and maintaining the hyaluronic acid that keeps their joints lubricated and addresses pain and discomfort.
- Dr. Joseph E. Kutz
Kleiner Kutz Handcare Center
- Most people are suffering from a great deal of inflammation. Soreness from exercise can benefit from the regular use of a liquid HA, as it cools down the hot tissues, and the MSM included in Play Again Now further assists with the anti-inflammatory process — it’s a great combo. I like Play Again Now as a valuable option to reduce the inflammatory process, and to assist with the healing process. Pro athlete friends of mine who are now sponsored athletes that don’t take any supplements insist on taking their Play Again Now. I cannot keep the product on the shelf. I put Play Again Now up there and it is gone.
- Dr. Todd A. McDougle
IN Chiropractic & Wellness, Inc.
- I would recommend Play Again Now to any patient of any age with any joint surface or surrounding tissue discomfort.
- Dr. Patrick Kersey
Sports Medicine Physician
- The response has been positive. Perhaps I can do further study here in Boston on patients with arthritis in the spine.
- Dr. Paul Glazer
- A middle-aged lady arrived at my PT office for ankle pain that was keeping her from playing tennis anywhere near her usual consistency. I strongly encouraged her to give Play Again Now a try. In the coming weeks (not months) she not only met her goals, but was able to resume a very robust tennis match schedule. To say she was grateful for Play Again Now’s contribution to her recovery would be an understatement. I routinely recommend Play Again Now to augment physical therapy – and the results are consistently amazing.
- Philip Beaverson
Physical Therapist & Director of Physical Therapy
American Health Network