People Like You
Play Again Now® has made a positive impact on the lives of many people. But don’t just take our word for it, read what real users are saying about us.
We’ve divided our testimonials into three categories. You’ll find submissions from professional athletes, as well as people in all walks of life who want to feel better faster. We also have testimonials from physicians who recommend Play Again Now for their patients.
If you would like to share how Play Again Now has improved your life, please tell us your story. We’d love to add your experience to our list of satisfied users.
- Play Again Now helps me with the body aches that come from taking exemestane. It’s especially helpful with the stiffness and achiness that you notice when you’ve been sitting for a long time – and then stand up and move again. The effects are really subtle – I notice it most if I stop taking Play Again Now for three days or so. I wake up, feeling those aches coming back again. As soon as I start taking it again – I feel so much better. I talked to my oncologist – and she approved it and said it was safe. I’m three years out, and when I remember to take Play Again Now, it works just great for me.
- Nancy Sutherland, 65
- I’ve worked out for 30 years lifting weights five days a week and playing basketball at least three days a week. My knees were beginning to slow me down on the court. Having had two meniscus repair surgeries on my left knee I realized I could have to stop playing basketball.
- I saw something on social media about Play Again Now, and ordered a bottle. After using it for less than a week I couldn’t believe the dramatic difference I was feeling. I thought to myself, “Wait a minute – this just can’t be real.”
- I take Play Again Now every day. I’m really feeling the difference in my knees and my shoulder too. If I don’t feel good during recovery, my workouts reach a point of diminishing returns. I feel almost no discomfort between workouts. I’m living proof of that “Recovery You Can Feel” statement.
- Claude McKnight, Grammy Winner
- During my military service, I completed multiple combat deployments, scored maximum scores on 40 physical fitness tests and finished dozens of marathons. Now, 20 months out from micro-fracture surgery, I have never felt better.
- It’s spooky that I can train this way. When I served, I incurred multiple shoulder and back injuries. I accepted that all I would be able to do was run. Now, the range of motion in my shoulders has increased and overall pain has subsided so much that weight training is back in my regimen. I do 40+ pull-ups and bench nearly 300 pounds. I’m also back to running 50 miles a week. With Play Again Now, I’m back to a lifestyle I love, considering an Iron Man triathlon, and can’t believe the gains I’m making.
- Joe Martin
Sergeant Major, USMC (Retired)
- Play Again Now keeps us all feelin’ great. Before using PAN, my son Ryan would always be sore the night after a race. Those days are gone. I started using PAN right after I had knee surgery. My doctor says I healed up as fast as a 25 year old, and I feel great ! So glad I discovered this product. I know PAN helped us win 7 Regional Championships in all. Thank you! But we’re not stopping here. To be continued…
- Ron Christian, 56
Ryno Moto Motorcycle Road Racing Team
- Play Again Now has had an effect on my athletic performance. I’m able to do more, lift more. My recovery time is much shorter. Play Again Now has truly changed my life.
- Casie Braden, 34
Full-time Mom, Fitness Fanatic
- I am 24 years old. I train and compete in powerlifting and strongman. I have been training for four years – working out six days a week and combining strength training, conditioning and cardio. My goal is to become a pro-level strongman.
- Play Again Now has increased my ability to perform at the level I want, and improved my day-to-day tendon and joint tightness. Tendon and joint tightness stop strongmen from reaching their goals.
- Just ten days after taking Play Again Now, I was back to overhead pressing a couple of days a week. Obviously, I’m seeing great results because I am experiencing recovery. When my friends ask me about my recovery – I always say the answer is Play Again Now.
- Behzad “Bear” Bakhshandeh
Strongman Competitor and Student Athlete
- I have severe joint problems from training all my life. Play Again Now has made me a lot better. I can walk better and stand more erect. It helps me recover every day.
- Willie Williams, 65
Retired Railroad Worker, Senior Softball Player
- I started taking Play Again Now nearly 2 years ago due to significant concern that I was losing the ability to perform my job. I am a Physical Therapist and I use my hands all day long. Through overuse, my fingers were so stiff in the morning that I had to use two hands to hold and shake my shaving can. By day 11 of taking Play Again Now, I was able to hold and shake that shaving can using ONE hand without discomfort. I was also felt ready to be active with my hands into the evening for playing with the kids, golfing, or other sporting activities. I am very grateful for Play Again Now and have encouraged many patients of mine to use it.
- Philip Beaverson
Physial Therapist & Director of Physical Therapy,
American Health Network
- Neither my surgeon nor my physical therapist had ever seen a knee replacement reduce in swelling so quickly. The only variable was that I was taking Play Again Now. I iced my knee, I stretched – like all the athletic knee replacement patients do. I was able to get on a bike 6 days after knee replacement – typically recovering patents can’t bend their knees enough.
- I continue to take Play Again Now. It is helping me recover by continually helping reduce inflammation in all my joints as I work out. I’m sure that my other joints would be aching a little bit if I wasn’t taking it. I really don’t wake up stiff. I don’t need an hour or two to loosen up as people my age tend to need.
- Vince Rua
NY Legends, Colonie Senior Basketball League,
Gold Medalists in 2012 Massachusetts’ Senior Olympic Games’ 50-55 Age Group,
Gold Medalists in Delaware Senior Games’ 55-59 Age Group
- I broke my leg above the ankle in two places when I slipped on the ice and jammed my leg. I needed orthopedic surgery – and now have a six-inch plate and five screws in my leg. I started taking Play Again Now to help in my recovery – and started feeling results in just 10 days. Play Again Now works great for any joint pain! It has been phenomenal in my broken leg recovery.
- Dave Dreitch
- Years of sports as a youth wore away at my left knee. I had knee surgery and it helped, but the pain and strain was back not long after. At age 34, my doctor told me I have bone-to-bone friction requiring me to have a SECOND surgery in 18 months – partial replacement and lifetime impact restrictions.
- My first surgical recovery took me 3.5 months. I took Play Again Now post-surgery THIS time after being on the operating table just ONE month ago. I am already back on my bike and walking the golf course with NO pain (just in time for Augusta)! You do the math people!
- Lane Lyday
- Play Again Now has allowed me to get back into mountain biking again. Great product from a great company!
- Todd R.
- As a 56-year-old, 215-pound half-marathoner, I’ve been experiencing left medial knee pain that often limits the frequency and duration of my running. I had been using glucosamine/chondroitin supplements twice daily faithfully for over 10 years without significant benefit. After stopping glucosamine/chondroitin and starting Play Again Now, I noticed improvement within 4 weeks. I discontinued it for one week while on vacation and noticed a return of knee pain. Once daily dosing provided fair relief of pain, but twice daily dosing appears to be better for me. I look forward to the emerging research on humans using this product.
- Jay F.
- This stuff is GREAT!! I have been using Play Again Now since my doctor suggested that using it may postpone surgery. After about 18 months I have been able to exercise, play golf, climb and enjoy activity with no thought to needing anything further.
- Gene W.
- I have had knee surgery multiple times and Play Again Now has helped me to the point that I could stop taking daily pain medications. I was skeptical when my surgeon first recommended it, but I finally decided about a year later to give it a try and have been using it for several months now. It makes a very noticeable difference.
- Jim B.
- Had shoulder surgery six weeks ago and again last Monday. My orthopedic surgeon suggested that I try Play Again Now. I took him up on his recommendation. It’s too early to tell if it helps my shoulders, as they are still healing. However, I experienced almost immediate relief in a bunion joint that had been bothering me for years! I plan to continue use indefinitely.
- Steve K.
- My husband is a carpenter and he has been trying it now for 3 weeks. His knees are doing better and hips are starting to feel better too!
- Sherry K.
- I really like this product. It really helps my knee, and when I run out, I really notice the difference. Thanks!
- Kathleen S.
- I have been using Play Again Now for the past 2 months and so far it has worked just as well as the injections that I used to take every 6 months. Super happy.
- Cheryl J.
- Play Again Now helps me keep up with my active boys! I have rheumatoid arthritis and have been off prescription treatment since November. I started Play Again Now in October. It works for me!
- Mandy A.
- This spring I had orthoscopic surgery on me knee and it was discovered that the inflammation was caused by arthritis. Fluid was drawn off the knee before and after surgery. About half way through physical therapy, the doctor prescribed Play Again Now. I started taking it and after a couple of weeks the knee began to be less painful. In the months that followed, I have been able to resume normal activity, especially with two active grandchildren. Thanks to the fine folks at Play Again Now, my life is much easier.
- Joe E.
- I have been on Play Again Now for a couple months and I feel so much better. I have arthritis pretty much everywhere and have been getting knee injections, and I had foot pain and neck pain. I now run pain-free and don’t even remember my neck pain. It has helped me so much!!!!
- Mimi T.
- I work standing up on a hard surface and have arthritis in my knees. My doctor suggested Play Again Now and said if it did not work, I would have to have replacement surgery on both knees. Thank God Play Again Now has given me my mobility back and I no longer have to have knee surgery.
- Janice S.
- Finally, something that works. My left knee and both shoulders are problematic joint flex and pain spots, and Play Again Now has me back playing racquetball tournaments! Consequently I have kept my racquet sponsorship, and enjoy life and the sport I love!
- Jim Bozek
Nationally Ranked Racquetball Competitor